Silicone Rubber Heaters, Kapton Flexible Heaters
Available from National Plastic Heater, Sensor & Control Inc.
Kapton and silicone rubber heaters are extremely versatile and operate efficiently in many environments. Kapton® flexible heaters offer superior tensile strength and tear resistance, with precision heat distribution. They are ideal for extreme temperature environments, from -319°F to +392°F (-195°C to +200°C). Kapton® is an organic polymer with very high dielectric capabilities, while providing superior resistance to most solvents, oils, even radiation.
These are useful in vacuum environments.
Some distinct advantages are:
* Moisture resistance
* Oil and solvent resistance
* Chemical resistance
* Outdoor exposure
* Extremely thin profiles
* Conform to almost any shape
All heaters are built to order, but rush delivery is available. In most cases, NPH can deliver custom heaters within 48-72 hours. All NPH flexible heaters are available with custom design modification. Shown here are various styles, sizes and leadwire extensions available from NPH on its lines of Kapton® and SR flexible heaters. Many types are in stock and custom designs are welcome.
Applications for these products include the following:
* Heating of Electronic Components- ATM's and Photocopiers
* Heating of Aerospace Instrumentation-Satellites and Spacecraft
* Semiconductor Wafer Processing
* Autoclaves, Incubators and Sterilizers
* Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Instruments
* Outdoor Electric Boxes, Freeze Protection