AIS table top conveyor
Available from AIS Container Handling
A variety of industries rely on AIS table top conveyor to quickly transport, divert, accumulate and merge plastic bottles and containers throughout production, from the time they’re formed, through filling, warehousing and shipping. Applications include food and beverage, dairy, blow molding, household, chemical, personal care and pharmaceuticals.
Quiet stable and dependable, AIS table top conveyor offers a very suitable and efficient means for conveying different sized cartons, cans, jars, bottles, containers and cases through straight lengths and corners. The automated conveyor is available in three standard widths, or it can be sized to meet custom requirements.
Material construction choices for AIS table top conveyor includes high quality aluminum, mild painted steel or wash down stainless steel. Conveyor chain types include straight, side flexing, tab and vacuum models. Other options include a motor control panel or integrated equipment controls, fixed or variable speed and automated combining or dividing of lines.
Features and benefits
• Economical conveyor profile
• Open top or hooded table top conveyor designs
• Straight, side flexing, tab, and vacuum models
• 3 1/4", 4 1/2", 7 1/2” widths available
• Handles bottles, cans, jars and cartons
• Fixed or variable speed drive
• Available as wash down duty
• Aluminum, stainless steel or painted steel
• Conveyor speed up to 150ft./min.
• Custom corner turns eliminate pinch points