Available from BEIJING EVERGROW RESOURCES CO.,LTD
PTFE is the best chemical-resistance plastic. PTFE has a wide range of working temperature from-180+260 and a wax-like surface to which anything hardly sticks. PTFE has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials. It has the best electrical properties than the other plastics
Specifications︰ PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene)is the best chemical resistance plastic. It has the lowest coefficient of friction of all known solid materials and a wide range of working temperature from-180 to +260C.
1. Resistance to chemical corrosion: Pipe hose, thin-wall beaker, reactor valve, diaphragm pump, lining of pipe-line equipment, filter etc.
2. Resistance to aging, low friction coefficient: Gland packing, pump seal, pull-rod sealing ring, mechanical seal, bearing, piston ring, guide ring, valve seat, valve clack, buffering ring etc.
3. Good dielectric property: Wire and cable, insulating bushing of instrument, capacitor, radio insulation, transformer insulation etc.
4. Self-cleaning property: Exterior wall coating, bridge slide block, machine guide track etc.
5. Waterproof: Filter film, raincoat, sport suit, tabernacle etc.