Plastics Professional Training Seminars
Available from Beaumont Technologies, Inc.
Beaumont's Plastics Professional Training Series emphasizes fundamental plastic principles to teach design, process and diagnostic procedures. The seminars empower employees with knowledge and skills that can be immediately applied to increase the efficiency and profitability of your operation.
We know there are many training options in our industry, so what makes Beaumont's training series different?
- Beaumont’s seminars are not process training seminars.
- Beaumont’s training emphasizes the in-depth relationships between plastic flow, mold and part design, processing and part quality, while teaching students how to implement state-of-the-art design and diagnostic strategies.
- Rather than teach a mechanical approach of "if X then do Y," Beaumont explains the details and interactions X and Y, and provides students with thought processes to think through complex questions and problems while considering all variables so that they can engineer solutions based on science, not habits.
We offer the following training seminars in-house at our state-of-the-art training facility in Erie, Pa.:
- Seminar 1: Optimizing Mold Start-up, Debug and Qualifications
- Seminar 2: Design Strategies for Engineering Hot and Cold Runner Systems
- Seminar 3: Injection Molding Diagnostics for Quality Personnel
- Seminar 4: Understanding Shrink and Warp for Successful Injection Molding
- Seminar 5: Mold Design for Project Engineers