In the field of plastics extrusion any kind of contamination in plastic melts is unacceptable for it not only affects the quality of the product but also impedes the operating process. Therefore it is essential to ensure a perfect filtration process without reducing the quality of the plastic melt.
Nordson Kreyenborg filtration systems are designed individually according to your requirements.
In practice, Nordson Kreyenborg screen changers and melt filters stand out due to the following features:
- easy handling
- easy maintenance
- robust and wear-resistant construction
- precise machining
- low screen and energy requirements
They are used for the production of
- flat, blown or cast films
- fibres, tapes and sheets
- pellets, after the reactor
- in connection with a gear pump
- masterbatch and compounds
- injection and blow moulding processes