Klean-In-Place II rotary airlock valves are specially designed for applications where frequent cleaning, sanitizing or inspection of the bulk handling system is required and minimum downtime is critical.
The Klean-In-Place II has uniquely designed features making it compliant for FDA, USDA, 3A dairy and NFPA standards for materials used in food, dairy, chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing applications. Our design incorporates a perfectly balanced 2-RAIL construction allowing the operator easy access to either clean the rotor, leaving it attached with the headplate, or separating the rotor to completely remove for optimal cleaning.
- Available in five sizes from 6x6 through 14x14
- Round flange assures system compatibility
- 316 SS housings are standard providing maximum structural stability
- Self Aligning Drive, without the use of special tools
- Available with packing and multiple seal designs
- Tool-Free hand fasteners for rotor removal and regular inspections
- Safety switch signaling when unit is ready to run
- Permanently sealed bearings ensure protection from contamination
Contact the company for more details.