The Polarising Box is used to view the stress points created during manufacture of clear plastic and glass products.The samples can also be extruded film. The Polarising Box has two open sides so long items can be passed through.
• Polarising Filter mounted at the top for viewing
• Light Source
• Fluorescent Tubes, mounted at base with a diffuser as the sample support panel
• Larger Polarising Box available at customer's request
• Electrical: 220/240 VAC @ 50 HZ or 110 VAC @ 60 HZ
• Dimensions: 400mm x 400mm x 400mm
• Weight: 7kg