The Lloyd Instruments LR5KPlus advanced materials testing machine incorporates an wide range of features making it ideal for performing complex as well as routine testing applications up to 5kN (1124lbf) The standard LR5KPlus features a twin column design with a maximum crosshead travel of 975mm (38.4in). Extended machine column options (LR5KPlus-E models) for testing high elongation materials are also available.
As a stand alone test machine, the LR5KPLus can store up to 600 test results from a choice of 10 programmable test setups. Test parameters are entered using the keypad in a sequential menu driven format. For additional flexibility, the LR5KPlus can also be connected to a PC or laptop with optional Lloyd Instruments NEXYGENPlus material test and control software. NEXYGEN provides almost unlimited testing and results processing capability in a familiar Windows® environment.
• Simple to set up, operate and maintain
• High accuracy load measurement
• Constant load holding
• Data sampling rate 8 kHz
• Saves up to 600 test results
• 10 programmable test set ups
• Pre-loading of samples and cycling to load or extension limits
• Multi-stage testing with NEXYGENPlus software
• Extension resolution < 0.1 microns
• Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options
• Flash upgradeable
• Extended column options for testing high extension materials
• Wide selection of loadcells, grips, extensometers, temperature chambers and other accessories