The unique Davenport PETPlus intrinic viscosity measurement instrument from Lloyd Instruments is a ground-breaking alternative to the costly and hazardous solvent method for testing PET.
The PETPlus is designed to determine the intrinsic viscosity (IV) of PET using safe testing methods at virtually all stages of the production process. It can be operated in stand alone mode or used with our powerful data analysis software package, NEXYGENPlus PET.
The microprocessor controlled system provides up to 600 test results and measures optimum flow rate, calculates IV, measures the degradation factor and provides the mean and
standard deviation for the batch.
• Unique microprocessor-controlled instrument for solvent-free IV testing of PET
• Safe environmentally-friendly testing
• Low ongoing running costs compared to high cost of solvent purchase
• Stand alone operation or can be used with software
• Provides full analysis of results and statistics. 600 results can be stored and displayed
• Fast analysis of samples (within 20 minutes)
• Includes training mode
• Can monitor IV throughout the process from incoming resin
to finished product
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.