Mold In Graphics®
Available from Mold In Graphic Systems
Mold In Graphics® let rotomoulders permanently label and decorate polyolefin products. Used with Mold In Graphics® Adhesive, the Clear Film Mold In Graphic® produces high-quality, permanent designs in your polyolefin products. Our graphics are available in Regular, High Temp, and Ultra High Temp.
Mold In Graphics® see-thru carrier film:
• Makes alignment in the mould easy
• Minimizes issues due to improper storage and handling
• Makes it easier to store and handle
• Is durable, helping with inventory control
• Offers real cost savings
• Is compatible with all elements of the rotational moulding process
• Keeps mould surface tacky, holding transfer film in position during burnishing
• Leaves no residue
• Is easy to use
• Does not contribute to ozone depletion
Mold In Graphic Systems® is the internationally recognized leader in permanent graphics and Enhancement Technologes for polyolefin plastic products. Our patented technology ensures the graphics and labels won’t fade, crack, chip or peel off your products. Mold In Graphics® are permanently embedded into all rotationally moulded polyolefin resins during the moulding process. The graphics are absorbed into the wall of your polyolefin product and protected by a layer of plastic. Our permanent technologies resist attack from chemicals and solvents and exposure to extreme weather conditions.