MACO® Customer First Program
Available from Eurotherm
Allows the ability to have remote access to monitor and troubleshoot processing machinery from a distant location with an exclusive Industrial Remote Access Router.
A key global strategy for Eurotherm involves building a solid, long-term relationship with our customers by providing dependable after-sales support. The MACO Compact control system with a firewall protected Industrial Remote Access Router installed on your machine, offers the value and responsiveness that only the MACO Customer First Program remote machine support package can provide you.
* Increase machine availability
- Problems can be resolved much quicker
- Technical support can be more efficient
- Helps extend our technical resources globally
A typical paid onsite service call can cost $3500 to $5000 for EACH visit…but not with the Eurotherm MACO Customer First Program because our Virtual Service Technician can provide:
- To any facility from any where in the world
- Requested changes to the program to add or change features are much less expensive and quicker
- Remote training can be provided
Higher customer satisfaction
- Fewer unanswered questions
- More efficient response time
- Much faster resolution regardless of whose issue it may be
All MACO Compact Systems will include the hardware, wiring and program changes required. And, all existing MACO Compact Systems can have this feature installed in your machine at your facility.