Recommendation for the most suitable additive and loading rates will be based on the following information provided by the converter/end user:
• Type of master batch resin
• Thickness of finished product (the thicker it is, the longer it takes to oxo-biodegrade)
• Shelf life requirements (time it takes to arrive at the end-user/customer)
• Method of disposal (preferably landfill which provides the best oxo-biodegradation environment)
• Pre-paid and Complete in-house laboratory testing is strongly recommended for R and D projects for customizing a formula. The testing fee will be converted into a discount when the client commits to a minimum purchase. As long as the client continues to order, a limited free in-house testing privilege is included.