About C.A. Picard Inc.
The C.A.PICARD® group is now in the 5th generation of family ownership and is proud of its traditions and roots. The key pillars of the company’s success consist in sound know-how, state-of-the-art heat treatment and machining processes as well as approximately 510 qualified employees. C.A.PICARD® was founded in 1876 by Carl August Picard as a "grinding workshop“, which has developed into a multinational group over the years and decades. The group currently has locations in Remscheid, Monschau and Bönen as well as branches in the USA, China and Japan. North America specializing in premium wear parts and service in Extrusion, Foundry and Plate Technology.